Saturday, 22 March 2014

Black and blue

Happy Saturday everyone - I hope you're all having a nice weekend whatever it is you're doing!

Where has all this miserable rain come from? Definitely didn't sign up for this - was really hoping for a bit of premature beer garden action today. Ah well, here's what I wore for some birthday eats and drinks with a few of my bezzies in town last week.

Bomber jacket - Primark
Cami - New Look
Jeans - H&M
Boots - Primark
Handbag - Charity Shop

I always feel like I go to a different Primark to everyone else. Like, a girl at work could be wearing an amazing dress, and I'll ask where it's from and she will proudly exclaim: "Primark! 8 quid!" and I'm left wondering where the hell they hide that stuff when I go in - because all I ever seem to see is crappy leggings and ill-fitting vest tops. But, through some miracle, I was one of those lucky ones last month when I popped in and saw this silky bomber jacket nestled in amongst all the tat. I've barely had it off since - it goes with everything! 

This New Look cami is super easy to wear, and only cost a tenner (hello other colours!). It's slightly sheer and creases a bit easily, but it's so good to throw on with jeans that I definitely need a few more in my wardrobe. The jeans are a super stretchy pair from H&M that I love, and the boots and handbag are as boring and familiar as ever - I'm not one for being uncomfortable or carrying a bag that can barely fit my phone in. A swipe of 17's Hot Chilli lipstick and some big silver hoops and I was done. 

So that was my outfit last week! Do you like it?

Eve x

10 comments:

  1. Your pretty floral Primark jacket, black New Look camisole and very blue H&M blue jeans look lovely styled together. Your hair looks gorgeous and your makeup is very pretty too.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's such a lovely comment :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Love it! I'm like that with Primark too, I dont think I've ever come out of there feeling like I got myself something mega desirable! I love the boots you're wearing though :)
    Rosie x
    Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosie! I know, I'm never one of the fortunate ones in Primark - these boots are battered from the winter now but I still love them! xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh gosh, I'm exactly the same with Primark but those boots are awesome, such a cute, casual look! I guess it's all about being in the right store at the right time...Haha. <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Tara :) haha, yes definitely! It's so hit and miss but when it's "hit", it's really good! xxx

      Delete
  4. Love it, it's so casual but looks great! Love the boots, can't believe they're Primark

    Yasmeen x
    http://themirroraffects.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) that's really nice of you. I know, they were quite a find even if they have seen better days! xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on our blog - it really means a lot to us!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...