Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Spring brights

I may be about to totally jinx this, and cause a big black cloud to cover the North West of England, but it feels like spring has finally sprung! And how do I celebrate a bit of sun? A pop of ridiculously bright colour, of course. 

I got this playsuit from Primark last week as I'm totally loving geometric patterns at the moment. I also love how light and airy it is, it will be perfect during whatever summer we get and it's also perfect for this temperamental "is it cold, is it sunny?" weather, as the black running through it means I can wear it with black tights and a chunky knitted cardigan! I picked up this cardigan at the weekend from Oxfam, to which Mum rolled her eyes and called it ' my big bird cardi'. Oh well - I'm a sucker for anything bright! 

Playsuit - Primark
Cardigan - Oxfam
Shoes - H&M
Earrings - Emi Jewellery*
Rings - Various independent shops

I tried to keep everything else quite simple; a few pops of amber and turquoise with some dainty silver and a slick of bright coral lippie and I was good to go!

What do you think of my outfit? Does my cardigan make you want to fill your house with daffodils too?

Faye x

8 comments:

  1. The playsuit is so lovely and fresh - love the bright, vibrant colors :o) Xx


    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to go and buy a jumpsuit for spring now! I love all the jewelry your wearing and I have a really similar pair of boots from Matalan!!
    Tosin x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so versatile aren't they? Ah thanks Tosin! I know, these boots are so easy to wear with everything :) xxx

      Delete
  3. The cardigan looks perfect with your playsuit, and your make up looks great too :)
    Rosie x
    Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie - that's so nice of you! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. So beautiful! Yellow is such a happy colour <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennie :) it's such a happy colour - so perfect for spring!

      Faye xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on our blog - it really means a lot to us!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...